We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with legal obligations;
- We are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- We have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Tammy L. Grace, Author, are the “data controller”. If you have questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1) Personal Data we collect via our website tammylgrace.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you chose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
- When you sign up to join our mailing list and receive free content including eBooks, videos, files, and offers.
We collect your email address, first name, and last name
- When we interact with you to deliver a prize you won.
We collect your name, mailing address, city, state, and zip code for delivery purposes
- When you complete the media inquiry forms on the Website.
We collect your name, email address, any personal data which you provide to us in the text box on the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website-such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2) Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- Process and manage your use of our website;
- Respond to your questions, comments, or requests;
- Where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences/may be of interest to you;
- Improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3) Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not ever sell your data and will onlyh share your Personal Data with others as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide marketing services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences.
4) How Your Data is Stored
We store your data online if you make blog comments on this website. The contact form and newsletter signups are not stored on this website and are handled by a 3rd party newsletter service. When signing up for our newsletter, your information will remain in our system until such time that you unsubscribe.
5) Retention Periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7) Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at tammy (at) tammylgrace (dot) com or via our postal address. We have thirty days to respond to any inquiries.
- See what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- Ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- Ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- Withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- Express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8) Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9) Contact Us
Our full details are: Tammy L. Grace, Author
Email for privacy questions: tammy (at) tammylgrace (dot) com
Postal Address: P.O. Box 5384, Fallon, NV 89407
https://tammylgrace.com contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Email: tammy (at) tammylgrace (dot) com