Here are some questions to get your book club discussion started for Finding Home, the first book in the Hometown Harbor Series.
**SPOILER ALERT: The questions will divulge some of the surprises in the books, so don’t read these until you’re done!**
- Does anyone relate to Sam’s emotions and problems in the first part of the book (as she’s leaving Seattle, suffering from depression after her divorce)?
- Has anyone ever moved to a new place, not knowing anyone? Discuss the pros and cons of living in a small community like Friday Harbor.
- Discuss the importance of Sam’s dog, Zoe, and her role in Sam’s life.
- Discuss how you might handle the unexpected news Sam receives after she’s been on the island.
- Discuss the underlying themes of trust and forgiveness in the book.