Here are some questions to get your book club discussion started for Finally Home, the fifth book in the Hometown Harbor Series.
**SPOILER ALERT: The questions will divulge some of the surprises in the books, so don’t read these until you’re done!**
- Kate’s grief has been with her for decades. Discuss how the loss of a child impacts a mother’s world.
- Have you ever felt the anguish and fear Kate describes when she can’t stop worrying about her son?
- Could you forgive Maggie for the past? How about when Kate discovered the extent of her betrayal?
- Have you ever had a close friendship that ended tragically? Did you ever reconnect with the friend?
- Do you think Maggie knew Kate was on the island before she planned her trip?
- Discuss how Kate treated Maggie as the story progressed and the impact of Maggie’s letter.