Here are some questions to get your book club discussion started for A Promise of Home, the third book in the Hometown Harbor Series.
**SPOILER ALERT: The questions will divulge some of the surprises in the books, so don’t read these until you’re done!**
- Discuss and examine why a woman like Regi, who must have had other opportunities, waited twenty years for Cam.
- Discuss Regi’s family dynamic and her relationship with her mother and how it may have impacted her choices in life.
- How would Regi have handled the attack on Molly, had she not had the support of Nate.
- Could Regi have done anything more to aid her brother, Leon, in his transition back to society?
- Did the descriptions of the food inspire you to experiment or try recipes?